Luckily, not too long after, I accepted a position at The Facial Surgery Center! It is a private practice surgeon who does both cosmetic and reconstructive facial surgery! There are only 7 people who work in the office and only one full time nurse so they were excited to get me on board. The nurse that was there before was now only working part time to help them get by until they could find a replacement. Since she was only part time, we waned to make the most of my training so I agreed to come in yesterday for the day (I officially start Monday). Some we don't have daycare until Monday, Brandon took off work to stay with Sloan. It was the first time leaving her all day and for Brandon to be with her all day by himself. I am not going to lie, I was nervous!
Low and behold though, we all survived! Brandon was frustrated and worn out by the time I got home but he and Sloan were both in one piece when I got there! Who cares that wipes were strewn every where, the baby was in only a diaper, the changing table cover and her clothes were covered in pee on the floor;) ! They were both safe and alive!
As hard as it was to leave that morning, my first day was great and I think I'm really going to love it there! Now here's to the rest of the week/weekend with my sweet baby! Monday is going to come quickly!





No comments:
Post a Comment