Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ready, Set, Blog...!

Well, here we are again! I am going to try to start this whole blogging thing again for the third time!! The first couple of times, I felt like I really didn't have a lot to blog about and it was all over the place, so I think that is why I felt like I was failing! Well, hopefully the third time is the charm because I finally feel like we have something really important to share! WE ARE EXPECTING! Yep, you read that right. We are I am pregnant! Our first little addition to the Booth Family is due in early February of 2013!! Brandon and I are super excited and cannot wait to meet him or her! I am going to try to update everyone on my progress as well as the baby's progress as we go along! I will also backtrack a few weeks to update you on when we found out we were pregnant and how I have been feeling these first 2 months! With all of that said, please bear with me as I tackle this blog once more ;)! Hopefully I can keep up! I have a feeling that time is about to fly by! 




 
That looks positive to me...

 Baby Booth at 7weeks 1day!



1 comment:

  1. YAY! i am so excited for yall. and yay for blogging again! love you.

    ReplyDelete