Well, this upcoming week marks our 20 week mark! We finally head back to the doctor for our anatomy appointment on Tuesday and get to find out what the sex of the baby is. I have been so excited about this appointment, I can't even tell you how great it is that it's almost here. I think it's gonna be a girl (not sure if thats just because thats what I want or because I have a gut feeling. Brandon of course wants a boy first. We will really be happy with either, but it's fun to try to guess what it will be.
I did start feeling the baby more this past week and it sounds so horrible, but I think it feels more like a fish flopping around than a "flutter" like a lot of women feel! My baby bump is getting bigger and taking shape too. I am having a little bit harder time getting comfortable and sleeping, but that's to be expected. I am now sleeping with a support pillow most of the time.
On another note, Brandon came home on Friday after a 3 week business trip in Seattle and we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary last night. We went to Oak Steakhouse and took a walk on the beach afterwards. It was such a pretty night and we have so much to be thankful for! I have included a few pictures from this weekend and will be sure to update everyone on Tuesday after our doctor appointment!!!
Pics taken on same day between my 19th and 20th week







No comments:
Post a Comment