Saturday, September 8, 2012

Closet Cleanup

When we moved into our apartment, we didn't rent a garage right away for storage. Back in July though we decided to rent one when we moved the rest of our stuff from Tennessee. Up until now, our guest room closet (future baby closet) has been used as a catch all and storage room. Well, this weekend I decided to clean it out and move stuff to the garage to get ready for Baby Booth. We don't have a lot of stuff so far, but I figure in the next few weeks/months that will change once we know the sex of the baby and can buy more gender specific items. I also pulled the stroller (Baby Jogger City Mini) out of the box and put the wheels on. Below are some pictures of the closet, the stroller, and our baby's sad/pitiful wardrobe! I did buy a baby Clemson jersey for next years football season! Brandon was so excited about that!







No comments:

Post a Comment