Wednesday, January 16, 2013
37 weeks...
Well, I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and all is well. I am between one and two cm dilated and my cervix is "ripening." Sorry for the details! She said that I am progressing a little ahead of schedule and everything is moving along nicely. They estimated the baby's weight to be 6lbs and 13oz (61st percentile) from some measurements they took via ultrasound. My Dr. assured me that her head wasn't too big either which is sort of a relief! Her heartbeat was also 134 BPM which is normal! My blood pressure is also in the low 100's and my weight is still the exact same! I go back to the doctor again next Tuesday, so Ill update again then unless something happens before! We went ahead and scheduled an induction on Feb. 6 if I don't go into labor before then because Dr. Gregory is on call and I'd like her to deliver Sloan. That is also only one day before my due date. As of now, I am only scheduled to work until that Friday before. Anyway, that's all for now...!! Now we just wait...
Labels:
37 Week Update,
Dr. Gregory,
Due Date,
Induction,
Symptoms,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment