Sunday, January 13, 2013

Final Four...

So, it's down to the last four weeks before my due date! I went to the doctor today and will go weekly until the baby comes. Brandon didnt come with me to this appointment because I made him go to the minute clinic! Ends up he has the flu so we are both on tamiflu now (me more so for the baby). I got a little sick early this week, but not like him. Hopefully we'll start feeling better soon. As far as the pregnancy goes, my doctor is pleased with everything...my blood pressure, my weight (still haven't gained), and the baby's heartbeat. She also said that I am one cm dilated! I could stay that way for weeks though, so I'm not getting excited yet. She is still really active and loves to move around first thing in the morning and between 9-11p. I'm getting a little more nervous and excited as the time gets closer. Part of me wishes she could stay inside a little bit longer and the other part of me is soooo ready to meet her! Anyway, the nursery is coming along and we are getting things back up to speed after the move. Ill update everyone again in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment