Sunday, July 15, 2012

10 weeks and counting...

Well, I am in between my tenth and eleventh week and feeling great! I have been so lucky and haven't had any morning sickness! I am so thankful because I can't imagine getting sick at work and in front of patients or during a sterile procedure...how horrible would that be? "Um, excuse me sir...I know your having a heart attack, but I have to throw up!" Haha!
The main symptoms or things that I have been feeling have been sort of minor. I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant! Brandon thought that I was crazy because I took a total of six, yes six, pregnancy tests before I saw our doctor for the first time . I guess I just couldn't believe it and loved the confirmation since I had no other real physical signs yet. But now that we've been to the doctor, I just look at the ultrasound pictures every now and then. I am still feeling a bit tired, but not as much as around the sixth week mark. One frustration at this point in the pregnancy is the fact that NOTHING sounds good to eat. It makes meal time very hard for me because I am sooo indecisive. I also go from being content to starving in about two seconds flat!! I've been trying to snack between meals, but when nothing sounds good to eat, it makes it hard. I've been sticking to apples, grapes, carrots, and chips/pretzels.
Anyway, that's pretty much it on this update! We get to go back to the doctor in about a week and a half and I cannot be more thrilled! I went ahead and scheduled an ultrasound so hopefully we will have some more pictures to share! Until then, I'll be anxiously waiting!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO! jealous of your lack of symptoms...maybe next time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad things are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete