Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!!

This year for the Fourth of July, I went home to Nashville! We still had a lot of our furniture at Brandon's parents house that needed to get back here to Charleston, so this was a great time to move it back (courtesy of Boeing)! It was also a great time to see my family and friends since I havent been back there since December! My oldest sister Ashley and my nephew Dagan were also going to be in town. This was also the first time I was able to see my family since telling them the big news!!!
I flew in town on Wednesday and didn't leave until Monday. Even though I was super busy the first few days with the moving company, I was able to spend some great quality time with my family, family friends, old co-workers/friends, and high school friends!! One of the favorite things that I did while I was at home was being able to celebrate my friend Sarah's birthday! She had a "wiggin out" party at Dave and Busters (we all had to wear wigs)!! Last year, Sarah lost all of her hair and has had to wear a wig ever since. This party was a great way for us to celebrate her and show our support! Even though I didn't get pictures of everything, I was able to capture some good ones.
Welcome to Nashville!!!

Early morning view from my parents house in TN!
Harper and Dagan! 
Harper is ready for the pool! 
Me and Grandma Anna
Allison's pintrest creation...Happy 4th!
Our stuff (pre-packing)
Our stuff (post pack)

Dagan watching fireworks!
Kissing cousins...
Al and me
Stacey and Ashley at Sarah's "Wiggin Out" party!

Harper wants to go to Sarah's party!


The gang

1 comment:

  1. move back home!
    ps glad you are keeping up with the blog. make it "unprivate" now.

    ReplyDelete